Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

It's the unexpected that change our lives. Always :)

Sometimes it's better to make a mistake. (30.3.2016 11.20p.m)

***


I made mistakes. SO many mistakes. To people out there, if you realized that you are making mistakes, just keep apologize because that's all we can do. We cannot force people to like us, to understand us.

I never expected that I will be like this today. I never thought that I could be who I am right now. I never ever plan to be in this kind of situation. 

Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart.


***

To you :

When I feel like shit, the whole world is coming down on me and I have no clue what to do ? Can you do me a favor ?









p/s : penat nak tidur nanti kita tulis panjang-panjang lagi okay ? 

1 comment:

  1. im sorry atas semua salah silap saya.. sye xleh terima awak btol2 bakal jd tunang org.. semoga awak bahgia.. saya sentiasa doakn awak.. selamat bertunang. saya sygkan awak nanem!

    ReplyDelete